VoIP Loop

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoIP Loop

The place where all the VoIP provider get connected, share you rates, share your knowledge!

2 posters

Looking Quality Stable route China cc cli dual dtmf&China cli without+ @@Skype: lyon.c2

edwinleong

Looking Quality Stable route China cc cli dual dtmf&China cli without+ @@Skype: lyon.c2 Empty Looking Quality Stable route China cc cli dual dtmf&China cli without+ @@Skype: lyon.c2

Post  edwinleong Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:23 am

Dear VOIP Provider's,

Greetings of the Day....

This is Lyon C Representing Cognitell Pvt Ltd.. based in HK.
    Cognitell is a fast developing prominent VoIP service solution provider located in HongKong. It has the global reputation to deal with A-Z termination direct routes.we offer routings/voice termination worldwide in different voice/routing qualities.we are monitoring our services/quality proactively in our own NOC 24/7, our services are constantly on highest possible level.

We are looking for New interconnection.Please send your offer rates to below mentioned details and
    please add me on Skype it would be easy to discuss the business details.

We have urgently looking for CHINA CC CLI DUAL DTMF Route and CHINA CLI without + sign route .

We have 2000 ports traffic on CC CLI Route .
    Please give me Best rate compare to Market
    We do Prepay Via PayPal or Bank wire
    Don't hesitate to contact me

Skype ID: lyon.c2
    Email id : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks & Regards,
    Lyon C
    Cognitell Pvt Ltd.
    Unit 1010 miramar tower,
    132 Nathan road Tshimshatsui,
    HongKong-539483
    URL:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    sales6.ip2sip

Looking Quality Stable route China cc cli dual dtmf&China cli without+ @@Skype: lyon.c2 Empty We have China cc cli,India cli,ncli,Afghan ncli,Iran ncli...

Post  sales6.ip2sip Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:08 am

Hello,
    Best Greetings [High quality routes available at best price]
    We are glad to had you as our client.We appreciate that you trust in us and we hope to establish a strong long term business relationship with you.
    We deal with A To Z CC, CLI and NCLI routes
    Please find below the top routes from Ip2sip:
    China CLI with+
    China CC Dual DTMF FAS free
    India CLI
    US CC CLI
    Iran CLI
    Iran Mobile CLI
    India NCLI
    Afghan Etisalat NCLI
    Afghan Roshan NCLI
    Iran - MCI, MTN and Tehran NCLI
    our payment term is prepay through paypal
    If u have any queries regarding Rates and free test please ping me at skype : sales6.ip2sip or
    mail at : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:27 pm